Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Apologies!


Just thought I'd pop in and leave a couple of apologies.
Firstly to anyone who has bought my badges and the badge back has fallen of. I'm still trying to get the type of glue and amount and other fiddly things right. I have still yet to work out the perfect way. All the ones I have used myself have had no problems and the majority that I have sold have had none either. However there have been a few that slipped through the cracks.
Second to anyone who bought a dress and it does not fit over the childs head. One buyer has contacted me and I have made the necassary adjustment. I shall be checking the openings on all made ones and making sure I have a good deap opening on them all.
Lastly apologies for those looking out for my rings and other fabric covered button stock. I'm still waiting on the shippment of my supplies which left my supplier in the states on the 29th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment