Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Future product packaging.


These lovely boxes and velvet bags will be what I'll be putting my new rings in.
I'm just waiting in the self covering buttons to arrive from the states. I've already cut out the fabric circles for them.
I'm hoping they arrive in time for selling this weekend at Glenbrook and Lawson markets.
The boxes will be used for rings that are to be gifts and the bags will be for ones that are not. I'm wondering if I should charge extra for the boxes as they cost a bit to get them. Or should I make the cost of the ring a little more than I first planned to help cover that cost.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, nice - I would definitely offer the boxes for a little extra cost. I think most people would be willing to pay for a lovely gift box (esp those blue ones with bows!)

    ReplyDelete