Friday, May 14, 2010

10 pretty dresses for 10 pretty girls



Here is a sneeky look at the dresses I made this week for Poppyseed Markets on Sunday.
Some really cute ones in there. As usual life got in the way of me getting to sewing up a whole lot of stock for the weekend.

I still have a number of Out and about pants to sew up. I don't think I will get to the baby sized ones in time for this market but I will have them available on line at the end of next week.

In case you also did not know about the fact I put in a matching hair clip with each of the dresses.They look great in winter over the top of a long sleeved shirt and leggings or Jeans.
Hope yo see some of you lovely blog readers there on Sunday.
Also if anyone spends $40 and over and they say the code word chicken when paying for their items I will pop in something extra in their bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment