Sunday, May 9, 2010

If you need invites I suggest

I recently ordered some invites from ellabella prints.
These are for a birthday party that is comming up this household. I have to say I am very happy with the quality and the way the invites turned out and I highly recomend them to yoy for any invites you may need.

each invite comes with a magnet attatched to the back so your invitee can put it up on the fridge as to not forget. She does any kind of invite and will custom make them to your needs including themes and photos.
I also purchased some thankyou cards from her as well. I think a thankyou card is always lovely to give to those who have come along to your special event.
i found her through Facebook. Just go to her page for anymore information you may need or to place an order with her.
She even wraps them in lovely packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment