Monday, March 8, 2010

Fair report

On Saturday was the Awesome Autumn Fair at Blue Mountains Christian School.
Lucky for the weather forcast it was for the market part all indoors. So I new I could have a change and do an indoor set up of my stall.

The turnout for the market was not as much as I would have thought for an event that is hugely advertised up here. Not many people were actually venturing down to the hall for a look into what was inside. So sales were low but the feedback was great.

I had a little helper with me for the day too. She was a wonderful little helper who was very enthusiastic about helping haul everything inside and back into the car at the end of the day. My little girl was also doing her best to try and sell things as well. Very well behaved also for being stuck inside all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment