Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Business things!

Last week I had arrive on my doorstep new things business related. A new design from the old as the old was not very clear and I started to not like it all that much.

So now I have new cards, letterheads, car sticker, notepad. There is also a new banner and new car door magnets.
I'll take photos of the car door magnets when the car gets washed and the banner will be in photos from my next lot of market stalls.

Now you can see why I have changed my look of my blog to lovely owl up there at the top.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of design. I wish you well in all your ventures. By the way, if you're looking for the best business solutionsto your business worries, then worry no more because this is the start of a better income for you. Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Xena, see you in May. Going to Hawaii in April.

    ReplyDelete