I finally got around to making more of my tote-ing-along bags. Have been somewhat neglecting restocking these. There were a few still left then after making some for giveaways and a birthday I thought I better also make some for stock as well.
I'm going to start moving away from using the number,alphabet and images from the same fabric panel print to using more prints squares in general so they apeal to more people than a select few plus I am bored of the original patch pieces I used...hmmm there is still a pile of it might have to look into using them elsewhere. More on that another time. the smaller ones probably will stick to the patches I use for now but the larger ones are more likely to use pieces like the pink patch below.