Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Look coming soon!

I am finally getting a new logo designed professionally by the wonderfull Nicole of Ellabella Prints. If you need some professional and affordable graphic design go check her site out for samples and budget friendly pricing. In the past I have just croped from pictures or other things I have found and thrown together something myself.
I have had something in my head for a while now, that actually suits what the business name means to me. After all the name does come from my children, so the logo is being designed around them and the business itself.
With that will come a new look blog and packaging for all the JayJae's products. With hopefully to follow a web store that I control entirely myself fingers crossed.
So keep an eye out! I might even do something to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment