Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birth Fair report!

Yesturday was the Blue Mountains Birth Fair.
I had a stall there with most of my stock. It was a wonderful day indeed!
It was such a pleasure to be in amongst all the wonderful people there. The other stall holders were all lovely. The people attending the event were just as lovely and wonderful. It was so good to see that parents were allowing their kids to be kids instead of yelling at them constantly for running about the place. None of this rushing about that sometimes happens at other market/fairs.
A truelly wonderful day even if the weather was cold and overcast. The rain was good to us and waited till we all had pretty much packed up.
I finally bought myself an Ergo Baby carrier. Master J is now way to big  for a sling and still prefers to be carried over the pram. Wow they are fantastic, I should have got one of them instead of the sling I did in the first place. So comfortable it's almost like your not carrying a toddler at all.
Unfortunately I did not get any photos of my stall or the other stall holders.
Miss J had a ball running around with a couple of the other kids about, playing with hoola hoops and play dough, she also watched the Belly Dancing and thought that was great. She thought it was great to have her face painted like she was a rainbow too.


I did leave my bunting behind though so need to hope either an organiser retrieved it or the community centre has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment