Monday, October 12, 2009

A little busy here!

Not much to post about in what's hapening here in jazyjae's land in the way that I have taken photos anyway.
However I am busy trying to get things prepared in time for the weekend of markets at both Glenbrook and Lawson.
Plus I have a card order to complete as well.
Lately I have had people asking aboutt he bunting I use on my gazebo at markets and if it's for sale or they can buy some. So yes soon I will have a few for sale but will be moe doing it as a custom order thing. In that people can give me colour scheme ideas and possibly themes as well. This way it will match where ever they want to put it. Have been toying with the idea of doing birthday and Christmas ones as well.


Other things going on include washing and ironing of fabrics for JazyJae's products.

both pics from Eloise Wilkin book We Help Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment