Friday, October 2, 2009

On the go...

....are some projects waiting to be made.

There are Storybook Greeting cards. My Storybook Greeting Cards are blank cards with a picture from vintage storybooks on the front. Some of the pictures are from books that old that the feel of the picture is like fabric. Each card has a matching envlope. With the envelope I put a little matching picture on the front. very cute little cards I think. Need to cut out some Christmas themed pictures as well.
Plus there are mini tote-ing-along bags all cut out ready to be sewn together. When I first started to make the tote-ing-along bags I used to put a plain lining in but for the last few months I have been doing a vintage fabric lining instead. Doing that just makes the bag all that much better and suits the style of patches I usually use. The mini style ones have ribbon handles instead of the denim with ribbon trim the other sizes have. I hope to get to them tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I love your profile story - I'm a bit fed-up with kids clothes too so think it's great that you got on and did something about it!

    Enjoy the Blogtoberfestivities!

    ReplyDelete