Friday, October 16, 2009

No sewing machine makes Xena not so happy!

My machine decided yesturday whilst I was trying to get the stock for the weekend done that it was time to stop working well and to be taken for a service. Tension is out and nothing I do helps make it better. Wish I could just give it a Bex and a good old rest.
Nope! Not as much stock as I anticipated has been replaced for the weekend. Why could it just not wait till this time next week?
So apologies in advance for not having some of the things I had wanted to be done in time.
However next month expect loads of Christmas themed stuff to be available.

2 comments:

  1. Oh No... Your stall looked great tho everything was so well presented, and it was nice to meet you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the tension goes in my machine -- so annoying and frustrating.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Your blog is lovely and I think you're really talented.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete